Holiday Here This Year Campaign Media Kit
Campaign Overview and Assets
Originally launched to support Australian Tourism after the 2019/20 bushfires, Tourism Australia relaunched their 'Holiday Here This Year' campaign in response to COVID-19, encouraging Australian's to holiday in their own backyard while borders remain closed to international travel.
While international borders remain closed, domestic tourism will lead the recovery. The Holiday Here This Year campaign features two of Australia's most iconic homegrown personalities, Hamish Blake and Zoe Foster-Blake, and focuses on Australia's incredible tourism experiences.
- Download Tourism Australia's industry toolkit to access the campaign logo and other useful tools for use in your own marketing activity.
- Post on your business social media channels to encourage consumers to visit soon using #HolidayHereThisYear and one of the new Holiday Here This Year giphy stickers.
- Download this social media guide for more tips and follow Tourism Australia’s social media channels
- Instagram (@Australia)
- Tourism Australia's industry toolkit
- Explore Rockhampton's hero images with 'Holiday Here This Year' logo