Good To Go Campaign Media Kit
Campaign Overview and Assets
Launched in 2020 in line with the Queensland borders opening, Tourism Events Queensland launched their 'Good To Go' campaign, letting Aussies know that Queensland is 'Good To Go'.
A core message of the campaign is built on the premise that Queensland's tourism industry is open, ready to welcome visitors and is following COVID Safe practices. Businesses can display the 'Good to Go' stamp in their marketing if they have the required COVID Safe documentation in place, to help assure visitors you are offering a safe travel experience.
There are a number of ways that you can get involved with the 'Good To Go' campaign so that travellers know your business is open and ready to welcome visitors again.
- Get familiar with the campaign with TEQ's handing campaign fact sheet that outlines the background and key information that tourism businesses need to know to leverage the campaign
- Ensure your business is Good to Go by having the required COVID Safe documentation in place
- Display the 'Good to Go' stamp as part of your marketing once COVID Safe documentation in place.
- Add the Good to Go stamp to your ATDW Online listing. Navigate to the 'Accreditations' section and select the COVID Safe programs you have completed: COVID Safe documentation in place, COVID Clean module completed and/or COVID Ready Program completed. You only need to complete one of these in order for the stamp to display.
- Update (or create) your ATDW listing - with holiday deals, refreshed images and up-to-date content about your business operations and information to reassure customers about safety - this will ensure an optimal presence on the new Queensland.com, which is the call to action for the campaign.
- Engage with Queensland's social media channels using the #thisisqueensland hashtag.